Norbert Miller, shareholder/CEO of Scheidt & Bachmann GmbH, Mönchengladbach
"What I appreciate about Gabriele Scheibel is that she lives what she conveys. She herself has managed a company for many years as a managing director - and therefore knows our topics from her own direct experience. Her management trainings convince through their high level of competence, their distinct target orientation and their appreciative attitude towards the participants. As an internationally active family business, we naturally benefit greatly from the fact that she conducts her training courses in German and English. She is the ideal partner for us".
The topics at Scheidt & Bachmann
- Support in the development and introduction of corporate values
- Implementation of world cafés and regular training of 200 managers in communication, leadership, change and conflict management – offline and online
- Training of managers of the subsidiaries USA, England, Slovakia
- Team development workshops at management level and within individual business units
- Implementation of face-to-face and online coaching
- Managing director and division manager feedback
- Continuous process-oriented consulting
Friederike Susanne Hemming, Head of Customer Service HGV, Hanseatic Society for Publishing Services, Hamburg
"Within a very short time, Gabriele Scheibel has become familiar with our organisation and the special challenges we face. Building on this, she actively accompanied us on the important path to a clear orientation and strategy within customer service. Thanks to her impressive mix of empathy and analytical objectivity, she always finds the right approach and allows us to achieve concrete and realizable results very quickly. She responds to the needs of the workshop participants without losing sight of the roadmap. With her cordial and at the same time highly professional manner, she always manages to keep everyone on board. Her high level of credibility is also a result of her many years of practical experience, which enables her to understand and take into account the day-to-day running of the company in a very real way.”
The topics at HGV:
- Development and introduction of the hgV annual talks and the hgV feedback culture
- Further development of our management team in customer service: team development workshops, topics: Strategy development, leadership mission statement, understanding, tasks/responsibilities, optimisation of cooperation, conflict resolution
- Individual coaching of managers
Hans Ulrich Salmen, Managing Director of the Stadtwerkegruppe Delmenhorst
"Competence and authenticity - these are the two terms that immediately come into my mind when I think of Gabriele Scheibel. She lives what she conveys and motivates both through her rousing manner and her practical approach. She possesses a valuable mix of empathy and humour, paired with a good portion of perseverance and self-confidence. Gabriele Scheibel succeeds time and again in building up trust in a very short time - and achieving goals that convince even the sceptics. It is great fun to work with her".
The topics at the Delmenhorst public utilities:
- Moderation of strategy conferences
- Team development of the division managers
- Implementation of a leadership development process
- Coaching of executives
- Training of employees in personality development
Marco Oliva, Sales Manager, Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH
“Gabriele Scheibel knows how to work through critical issues in teams with her professionalism and empathy. Even in very heterogeneous teams with different characters, she manages to strengthen cohesion in the long term. Respect!"
Marco Hahn, Head of Marketing and Online Strategy, Deutsche Lichtmiete Vermietgesellschaft mbH, Oldenburg
"Gabriele Scheibel has a distinct system of values, which I greatly appreciate. She respects people in their individuality and sees their importance for the company. This enables her to involve even critical participants well at her events. Everyone can develop their authenticity with her. This is also in line with my basic attitude - that's why she is a perfect match for Deutsche Lichtmiete".
Michaela Eisele and Lorenz Haschtmann, Managing Directors, Trilogie GbR, Hamburg
“Gabriele Scheibel has been working with us and for our customers for many years. We appreciate her value-oriented, solution-oriented, committed and transparent manner.
With her authenticity, her acceptance of differences, her positive attitude towards life, she manages to create an open atmosphere with us and with our clients, in which development and connection is possible.
In her team processes and leadership training courses, she consistently uses her enthusiasm and profound practical experience to create a high level of motivation for leadership and at the same time depth in the topics. Gabriele enjoys a high level of acceptance among all participants and is a very enriching cooperation partner in our team.”