Neuroscientific findings prove which prerequisites are necessary for people to work with commitment and thus to achieve high performance: Clarity, appreciation, creative freedom, sense of purpose, connectedness.
It is my conviction that every person already has all the necessary potential for solving problems, but must be made aware of this potential to be able to achieve personal and/or company goals independently and responsibly.
From my own many years of leadership experience I know that target orientation and efficiency is but one side of the coin. I have seen and experienced how people make the difference. If as a manager, you establish clear agreement on realistic goals, deploy individuals for their strengths, treat them with respect and bring them along emotionally - conveying their importance for the success of the company - then you attain identification and the will to change which are the key factors for flexibility and success.
My way of working:
- I ask many questions.
- I think and act solution-oriented.
- In critical situations I keep the overview and know how to set priorities.
- I know that every system changes only from within. I act as a mirror and a reflection surface for you, for you to find the resources, forces and stumbling blocks in your system and use them wisely.
- Every change requires courage. Together we will research what you need to achieve sustainable implementation.
- I confront respectfully and intervene provocatively only when it makes sense.
- I know that people make the difference.
- All behaviour has meaning.
- I believe in simple solutions.
- I do not believe in circumstances - we create circumstances for ourselves.
- I am convinced there is always something positive in the negative.
- I know emotions are the key to success.
- I am what I think. What we think influences our feelings and our actions.
- Our past lays the foundation for our future, by changing the present we can change our future.
- Self-knowledge and communication are the foundations of leadership.
My working method is based on the principles of humanistic psychology. I apply methods from systemic consulting, NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming), transactional analysis and systemic organisational constellations. I also prefer to use various models according to Prof. Friedemann Schulz von Thun, e.g. Communication Square, Inner Team, Riemann-Thomann, Values/Development Square, etc. I learned conflict clarification from Dr. Christoph Thomann and Christian Prior.
What we think influences our feelings and our actions. Our past shapes our future. We pause in the present and change your future in the way you imagine it, through...