It starts promisingly: new employees begin their new job motivated, curious, willing to learn, full of ideas and determined to fully contribute to the company with their competence and enthusiasm.
But how is it possible that
- 71% of employees work "to rule" and 14% have even resigned internally (Gallup study)
- on average 90 % of employee potential is unused (Carnegie study)
- the number 1 reason for dismissals are direct superiors (Gallup study)
The real challenge in managing employees today is at the relationship level. Though often smiled at, "soft skills" have become "hard facts". It is time to finally recognise their elementary importance for the success of a company and to actively tackle the path for sustainable change.
I tailor my leadership and communication training to your situation in the company and your needs. In my trainings and workshops, individual self-clarification plays an essential role: Through self-reflection, the first thing that comes to mind is the "I", your personality, your values and your understanding of leadership:
"Do you want to be a good leader,
then first look inside yourself"
(Friedemann Schulz von Thun)
The "I" forms the basis of the empathetic orientation towards the "YOU", which brings us to successful cooperation, the team spirit, the "WE".
My trainings - an extract:
- Remote leadership – emotional bond at a distance
- Leading in a crisis: How do I motivate "remote"?
- The role of the leader in change processes
- Communication as the key to success
- Basics of "right" leadership: The importance of trust
- Leadership competence as a challenge: from expert to a successful leader
- Feedback Discussions: How to achieve even critical goals in a respectful manner!
- Annual employee appraisals as a motivation tool
- Successful conflict management: "Conflicts as opportunities”